Premium Alfalfa/Timothy Pellets are high density, ¼ inch pellets of Standlee Premium Western Forage®. This mix combines two of the most popular forages fed to horses in a blend that is moderate to low in protein and sugar.
Growing horses (moderate to rapid growth), underweight horses, performance horses, mares in late pregnancy and lactating, breeding stallions, senior horses, horses with sensitivity to carbohydrates and horses with gastric ulcers
- Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount.
- Feeding some long-stem forage (hay) may help eliminate boredom and prevent stall vices.
- Horses that have dental problems or for horses that aggressively consume their feed, Standlee Premium Western Forage® cubes and pellets are recommended to be fed wet, soaked in water for 30 minutes or until properly softened.
- Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee Premium Western Forage® over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee Premium Western Forage®.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.
- If you have questions, please contact the nutritionists at Standlee Premium Western Forage®, or consult with your veterinarian.
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Alfalfa Forage, Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Timothy Grass Forage
Crude Protein Min 12%
Crude Fat Min 1.5%
Crude Fiber Max 32%